Having the appropriate products is only half the battle for attaining high Amazon sales. But if you’re not sure where to go for the most excellent products or how to get them, we’ve got you covered. You can Go Now to the Amazon website to know more. Here are the most valuable tools we’ve discovered for finding the correct products for your store.
Key features that will assist you in determining what will increase your revenues
1. Choose a Product That Will Make You Money
- To rapidly determine whether a niche has potential, use the Niche Score.
- Examine the Visibility Score to assess the potential future competition.
- To avoid products that are on the decline, look at the niche and product history.
- Estimate your FBA costs to gain a better picture of your net profit.
2. Locate Local and International Vendors
- With the new “Local and worldwide suppliers on Alibaba.com” feature, you may find economical and dependable suppliers from any country.
- Compare suppliers based on their rating and business activity to locate the most dependable business partners.
- To scale your firm, find your competitor’s products and add them to your inventory.
3. Gain an Advantage over your Rivals
- Keep track of your competitors’ sales, rankings, price, keywords, and inventory levels.
- To undertake data analysis in spreadsheets, export a CSV file containing that information and download it.
A list of top Amazon Finder tools
AMZScout touts itself as the most accurate Amazon product research tool, with features such as Google trend analysis, revenue and sales predictions, FBA charge information and profit calculation, product listing quality, and more. It works in ten countries and offers three pricing tiers and a segment of free tools for those who aren’t yet ready to commit.
- Unicorn Smasher
Unicorn Smasher is more than just a cute name; it also has a simple, easy-to-read dashboard with all the key stats you’ll need to make a decision. You can create criteria such as quick product links, fulfillment methods, income estimations, and a shortlist of your favorite things, then export or share your study with the vital sections hidden for privacy.
- Jungle Scout
You may use Jungle Scout to spy on your competitors, analyze product data obtained through the Chrome extension, study case studies and sales advice, and figure out which of the 175+ billion products they track are ideal for you. This utility can be used in two ways: a Chrome extension or a web application.
AmazeOwl allows you to search over 600 million things across 11 marketplaces, providing you with more than enough information to make ten decisions. They’ll also compile the data into an analysis for you, so you don’t have to go through hundreds of lines of information. Although there is a free version, even the upper tiers are competitively priced.
The AMZBase Chrome add-on is one of the best ways to perform Amazon product research if you want something a little lighter but still powerful. It allows you to obtain an ASIN by hovering over it and then getting historical prices with a single click. You may also find related products, search for terms on your screen, and compare product details across different retail sites.