JACKSONVILLE — The Dolphins went with six inactive players at the Jaguars on Thursday evening football.
WR Malcolm Perry
WR Lynn Bowden
CB Byron Jones
S Clayton Fejedelem
DE Jason Strowbridge
T Adam Pankey
Here are some feelings:
• Malcolm Perry, the rookie from Navy, has not made his NFL debut but. He showed some truly intriguing expertise in coaching camp. It will be exciting to see when he lastly plays.
• Just after actively playing for the Dolphins very last 7 days, Bowden normally takes a seat. Bowden would not be an possibility on kickoff returns, so most likely Noah Igbinoghene will really get a shot at that. Without the need of Perry and Bowden, it would feel Jakeem Grant will cope with any of Miami’s “gadget” sort plays.
• Adam Pankey has been a backup tackle and guard before this year. But Miami goes with Julien Davenport as backup left tackle. They will believe in rookie Robert Hunt to again up at ideal guard and correct deal with.
• Cornerback Tae Hayes is promoted to the energetic roster for tonight’s activity. It will be appealing to see how significantly playing time he requires from Nik Needham, Jamal Perry and/or Igbinoghene.
• Not only is Strowridge not actively playing, he failed to make the journey north.
Additional:5 Most Essential Miami Dolphins players tonight vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
A lot more:Dolphins out to clearly show their rebuild is a lot more advanced than Jaguars