Our DTH and broadband services are extremely important to us. Without them, life can be dull, especially because they meet so much of our entertainment needs. Moreover, broadband also helps us to work from home whenever we want to. That is why, when people miss out on recharging their DTH or broadband, they can end up getting quite annoyed. And we think that reason is quite justified too.
Thankfully, if you have Airtel DTH and broadband with you, you might be in luck. With the help of the Airtel Thanks app by your side, you can very easily do your own personal recharges. In addition to that, you can even go ahead and recharge Airtel DTH or broadband for others as well. We certainly think this is an interesting feature to possess. You can now make the recharge for your friends, family and loved ones too.
How to recharge Airtel DTH for others
Follow the steps mentioned below to complete the Airtel DTH recharge for others:
- Open the Airtel Thanks app on your phone. In case, you don’t have it already, download the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- You will see the ‘Recharge’ section within the app.
- Click on ‘Recharge’ and a new screen will open up for you. Choose DTH from here.
- Next, enter the DTH account number or the mobile number that has been linked to the same DTH connection. Make sure you are entering the details of the other person, and not your own details.
- After that, choose the plan that you wish to recharge with, make the payment and you are done.
Voila! Your Airtel DTH recharge for others is done successfully. Wasn’t that quite easy?
How to recharge Airtel broadband for others
Now, we will take you through the steps on how to recharge Airtel broadband:
- The steps for recharging Airtel broadband are quite similar to the previous ones.
- Once again, open the Airtel Thanks app on your smartphone and go to the Recharge section.
- This time, choose the Broadband option.
- Then, enter your phone number that is registered with the broadband connection. Alternatively, you can also enter the Airtel Xstream ID. Here, you will have to enter the details of the person for whom you wish to do the recharge.
- Next, make sure you choose the correct plan that they want, and make the payment.
That is all you had to do. Also, you should remember that you may follow the same steps if you wish to recharge your own DTH or broadband connections.
Thus, with the help of Airtel Thanks, you can get it all. Regular utility recharges, BHIM UPI based transactions, transferring money to others and a lot more. Furthermore, you can also get a lot of offers and benefits that are curated specifically for you, by Airtel Thanks.
You should definitely try out the Airtel Thanks for mobile recharge payment. We use it, and we find it to be quite fantastic!