One of the most important aspects of an online business presence is web design. Businesses who realize this are willing to invest money for a web design service that provides them a functional and attractive website.
The online presence of a business can make or break a business, hence a good web design that impacts your customer experience, lead generation, and conversion, can impact your revenue in a significant way.
- Customer conversion
A well-designed website increases customer conversions because its elements lead customers directly to what they need. Among the elements of a good web design to increase conversions are:
- Draws attention to special offers
- Highlights call to action
- Helps users identify buttons and clickable elements
All of these drive users to take the actions you want them to do. It is one of the best ways to optimize your visual web design.
- Increase Reach
Web design service allows businesses to be noticed on mobile phones. In today’s mobile-friendly world, you cannot ignore the great number of users you can reach with a mobile-friendly web design.
If you are a business owner, you should take advantage of the customers who look for your products or services through their mobile phones.
As Google pushes a mobile-first approach, a mobile-friendly web design is a need to stay relevant and be found online. Take note that 85% of adults think a company’s mobile website design should be as good or better than their desktop web design.
- Brand Professionalism and Trust
Is a web design service really helpful to increase your business’s credibility? Designs that look modern and professional encourage trust and legitimacy. A website that is likewise user-friendly will attract more clients to your business.
A web design that reflects your brand through the elements in the design like color, logo, or style helps reassure people that you are what they’re looking for. They will be able to connect with your business’s branding.
How Web Design Can Impact User Experience
There are specific web design services that you can focus on to bring you the results you need for your marketing goals. Here are ways you can improve your web design:
A web design that makes it easy for users to find what they are looking for will most likely drive more conversions. Research shows that:
- 86% of your website visitors want to see product or service information
- 65% look for contact information
- 52% seek an About page for your business
Keep the choices as simple as possible so that your users will have lesser options. The more choices your users have, the longer it will take for them to make a decision.
Simplify the navigation on your web design with fewer options so that your users will make decisions faster.
Help your users find quickly what they’re looking for by providing solid navigation that will help search engines index your content while greatly improving user experience. This is what web design services can do for you:
- Linking your logo to the homepage to save your visitors some precious clicks.
- Creating a prominent and easy-to-find menu that is structured according to the importance of each section.
- Offering vertical navigation with one click so that your viewers will be able to jump quickly to any section of your website.
- Including all important information on your footers like up-to-date contact information, social media icons, a shortened version of your menu, and other relevant links that your visitors may need.
A web design that performs its best across all devices will increase your engagement, traffic, and conversions. Test the usability of your website on mobile with every page, user action, and call-to-action button.
Keep your mobile website clean and less-cluttered with these features:
- Minimized page elements
- Scaled-down assets like the menu
- The Latest design elements
- Branded welcome screen
- Impressive animations made for mobile
- Customized site menu
- Stunning display for your pro gallery images
Web Design That Will Make the Right Impact
Are web design services really helpful? A good web design that is more than just aesthetics can be one of the most powerful tools your business can have to reach more of your target audience, increase your customer conversions, and improve your brand professionalism and trust.